Whether you are responsible for a large corporation, chain franchise, school, institution or single establishment, an eFoodcard Corporate Account helps you manage your staff training quickly and easily. Create your account and start managing your employees’ training in minutes!
With a Corporate Account, you'll be able to:
- manage staff courses and bulk purchases
- invite employees to join your account easily with a unique corporate signup link
- pay for your employees’ cards after they pass the test
- make payments with a single click
- track course progress, cards and certificates received and expiration dates
- view a list of employees who have been trained on the website
- keep a permanent online record of eFoodcard training for all employees, including former employees
- add or remove users without losing access to training records
- ensure that your business complies with your state-specific food handler training requirements*
*Note: Your city or county may have special food handler requirements. Please visit your local or state health department website for more information.
Start managing your employees' training in just 3 easy steps:
- Add your billing information
- Invite employees to join your account
- Approve payment for employee food handlers cards
View employee progress at any time.
Other Important Facts:
- eFoodcard is recognized by the American National Standards Institute as an approved food handler training course.
- eFoodcard courses and exams are available in English and Spanish.
- The eFoodcard website is verified by Stripe for online payment collection, so all payments made on the eFoodcard website are 100% safe and secure.
- All eFoodcard cards and certificates are reprintable while valid.