An eFoodcard Corporate Account helps you manage your staff food handler training quickly and easily, whether you are responsible for a large corporation, chain franchise, or single establishment. Create your account and start managing your employees’ training in minutes!
New feature: Now you can allow an employee to pay for their own card and still view their training progress!
With a Corporate Account, you'll be able to:
- Track your employees’ food handler training course progress, cards and certificates in an easy-to-use database with food handler card
- Manage staff courses and purchases - pay with a single click
- Maintain an online record of employees' eFoodcard food handler training and verify food handlers cards
- Ensure that your business complies with your state-specific food handler training requirements*
*Note: Your city or county may have special food handler requirements. Please visit your local or state health department website for more information.
Start managing your employees' training in just 3 easy steps:
- Add your billing information
- Invite employees to join your account
- Approve payment for employee food handlers cards or allow an employee to pay for their own card
View employee progress at any time.
Other Important Facts:
- eFoodcard is recognized by the American National Standards Institute as an approved food handler training course.
- eFoodcard courses and exams are available in English and Spanish.
- The eFoodcard website is verified by Stripe for online payment collection, so all payments made on the eFoodcard website are 100% safe and secure.
- All eFoodcard cards and certificates are reprintable while valid.