How to Get Your Illinois Food Handlers Card
Train for free — pay only after you pass. You are 3 short steps away from getting your state-approved Illinois food safety card. It is fast and easy!
To download and print your official Illinois food handlers card and certificate:
- Complete the course.
- Pass the test.
- Make a payment.
The eFoodcard program is fast and easy to use on any device, including phones and tablets. Your food handlers card will be valid for 3 years, and includes unlimited printing. Just 3 easy steps to earn a certificate of course completion and official Illinois food handlers card!
All instructional materials and exams are available in English and Spanish. Food handlers pay only when they pass!
The eFoodcard Training Program is America's official food handler course. It is recognized and approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) ID 1138, a leader in standards and conformity assessment that serves both U.S. business and the public good.
The eFoodcard.com food handler card is accepted everywhere in the state of Illinois including Chicago.
Earn Your Nationally Accredited Food Manager Certification
- Offered online through StateFoodSafety
- ANSI-accredited certification is valid for 5 years
- Includes practice exam and optional 6-hour online training program
- Proctored exam offered online via webcam or at a nearby testing center
- 95% exam pass rate for students who complete our training