New Mexico Food Handler Card
Pay only when you pass!
New Mexico Residents: Train for free - pay only after you pass. You are 3 short steps away from getting your state-approved New Mexico food safety card. It is fast and easy!
To download and print your official California food handlers card and certificate:
- Complete the course.
- Pass the test.
- Make a payment.
The eFoodcard program is fast and easy to use on any device, including phones and tablets. Your food handlers card will be valid for 3 years, and includes unlimited printing. Just 3 easy steps to earn a certificate of course completion and official New Mexico food handlers card!
All instructional materials and exams are available in English and Spanish. Food handlers pay only when they pass!
The eFoodcard Training Program is America’s official food handler course. It is recognized and approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) ID 1138, a leader in standards and conformity assessment that serves both U.S. business and the public good.
Earn Your Nationally Accredited Food Manager Certification
- Offered online through StateFoodSafety
- ANSI-accredited certification is valid for 5 years
- Includes practice exam and optional 6-hour online training program
- Proctored exam offered online via webcam or at a nearby testing center
- 95% exam pass rate for students who complete our training