Eugene Food Handler Card
Pay only when you pass!
Eugene Residents: You are 3 short steps away from getting your Oregon state-approved food handler's card and certificate.
It is fast and easy! To download and print your card and certificate:
- Read the study guide.
- Pass the test.
- Make a payment.
The eFoodcard program is fast and easy to use on any device, including phones and tablets. Your food handlers card will be valid for 3 years, and includes unlimited printing. Just 3 easy steps to earn a certificate of course completion and official Oregon food handlers card!
Properly trained food handlers can improve food safety and reduce risks and behaviors commonly associated with foodborne illness and outbreaks.
In your state, you must have a food handler license if you are involved with preparing and/or serving food. Moreover, your state has its own specific requirements for the food handler training you need to get your license. eFoodcard is approved by your state to provide that training on the Internet, making it easy for you to meet the requirements and get your license.
Earn Your Nationally Accredited Food Manager Certification
- Offered online through StateFoodSafety
- ANSI-accredited certification is valid for 5 years
- Includes practice exam and optional 6-hour online training program
- Proctored exam offered online via webcam or at a nearby testing center
- 95% exam pass rate for students who complete our training