Properly trained food handlers can improve food safety and reduce risks and behaviors commonly associated with foodborne illness and outbreaks. Although eFoodcard does not provide food handler training in your state, a number of resources are available to you.
Earn Your Nationally Accredited Food Manager Certification
- Offered online through StateFoodSafety
- ANSI-accredited certification is valid for 5 years
- Includes practice exam and optional 6-hour online training program
- Proctored exam offered online via webcam or at a nearby testing center
- 95% exam pass rate for students who complete our training