State Overview

Approved Training

Some states have specific training regulations that require food service workers to obtain a food handler certificate. eFoodcard is ANAB (ANSI National Accreditation Board) accredited to provide training in Arizona, California, Illinois, Texas, New Mexico, and Hawaii. eFoodcard is also approved in the state of Oregon.

Non-Approved States

eFoodcard does not offer training in the following states. You should visit the website of your local or state health department to find the vendors who offer valid training in your area.

Other States

The states below do no have statewide food handler requirements, but it would be beneficial and advantageous for you to obtain your food handler certificate. Read more about why food handler training is important. Your city or county may have special food handler requirements. Please visit your local or state health department website for more information.